Contractor Retention Escrow
Real estate - including building and development - is a language we speak. So naturally, we’re an active member of:
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of San Diego
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Southern California Contractors Association (SCCA)
And we’re also active members of:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Small Minority Business Enterprise (SMBE)
If you’re in the industry, you know what we’re talking about.
- Facilitate account activity between contractors and project owners
- Manage the process from initiation to project acceptance
- Provide you with the strength and stability as one of the largest independent banks nationwide
- Offer dedicated and specialized relationship service unit with extended hours to serve you
Streamline the process to meet your business needs with:
- No fees to the contractor
- Competitive rates of return
- Ability to open accounts quickly and easily with same-day preparation and distribution of documents
- Immediate notification of incoming retention funds, performance guarantee releases, and escrow balances
- Adaptable disbursement methods, including electronic transfers
East West Bank provides the extensive resources and products of a large global institution with the high-level of personal attention of a local bank. Our network in China also provides our clients with exceptional bilateral investment opportunities.
All rates, terms and products are subject to change or discontinue without prior notice. Other terms and restrictions may apply. All loan applications are subject to credit review and evaluation.